Esta es una oferta de trabajo que nos han mandado para el Instituto de Investigación Biomédica de Bellvitge (IDIBELL):
We are looking for an experienced technician in the field of Genomics to join Dr. Esteller’s Cancer Epigenetics Group. The technician will be responsible for the preparation and quality control of samples from cancer and human diseases, for epigenomic arrays and ultrasequencing at the IDIBELL in Barcelona, Spain.
• Minimum FPII degree.
• Experience with biology and/or molecular genetics techniques (Electrophoresis, PCR, real-time PCR, nucleic acid extraction, etc) are important.
• You have good communication skills in English.
• You are motivated to achieve a high quality in your work.
• The opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research projects in Epigenetics.
• The opportunity to work closely with an international team of scientists and work in one of the leading epigenetics labs in European.
Other job details: Full time. How to apply: By email to email@example.com.
Información complementaria de la oferta: Dr. Manel Esteller is the Director of the Cancer Epigenetics and Biology Program and the principal investigator of the Cancer Epigenetics Group, which is involved in the analysis of the type and mechanisms of epigenetic alterations in cancer cells, including aberrant changes in DNA methylation and histone modifications in cancer, study of the epigenetics machinery and associated mutations, and finally, testing of epigenetic drugs.